Sunday, June 21, 2015

Vellum Bear with me.

Happy Father's Day!!  

This week's challenge was Vellum.  I had two inspirations this week.  I had my first fight with my best friend in 20 years of friendship.  My thought was Bear with me.  

My second frame of thought is how cute would this be for an evening picnic with your kids.  Fill it with teddy grahams, mini marshmellows, and mini hershey's kisses.  You could start a bonfire and have a little card table set up with all the fixings for smores on the table.  

Another thought for this is to just put a citronella candle in the jar and have this cute lamp shade over the top and sit out on the patio. Watching lightening bugs with my baby was one of my favorite summer time events.  

I am sure there are endless possibilities and the cost is so insignificant that you could do almost anything with any stamp set or cut out.

All of these wonderful items are for sale over on my friend Chris Franco's website.  www.stampedblessings.com.





 radiant white vellum - paper (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment