Saturday, February 14, 2015

Design Team Die Cuts

Happy Valentines Day!  As usual I was up before the sun today because my inspiration for this week was overwhelming me.  I couldn't get it out of my head.

My daughter Faith was this week's inspiration.  As we are making some decisions about which college she would like to attend and starting the campus visits (Yes I know I'm early but better early than late.)  I can't help think back to what seems like yesterday when she was five.  Every night we would take our bath, put on our lotion, get snuggly warm in our pj's and read a book.  Most nights it was either the "Foot Book" by Dr. Seuss or "Good night moon" by Margaret Wise Brown, but every once in awhile she would let me read her "Guess how much I love You" by Sam McBratney.  She would read along with these lovely books and we would read them again and again until she would fall asleep.  This week I have decided to create a bookmark that I hope captures those feelings.

I love you my darling daughter to the moon and back and all the stars in the sky.  I am glad that God entrusted your dad and I to be your guardians through this life with the help of all your family and God Mother Lori and God Father Tony.

As always Chris Franco my wonderful A Muse consultant has all of the wonderful products I used to make this wonderful card.  Bunny Dies, Grass Die, Heart Die, Blush Card Stock, French Roast Ink, and Bunny Bums.

No comments:

Post a Comment