Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Good Saturday afternoon to you.  This week's design challenge was Father's Day.  I am never a traditional kind of girl and having three father's in my life I wanted to make something that expressed how we see these guys.

I didn't have a traditional Father's day so check out all the information below to see what I used to create this one of a kind card just in time for Father's Day.






As always you can get these wonderful products over at my friend Chris Franco's website at www.stampedblessings.com.  

I used the following products:
Be Brave Stamp set using the masking technique. 
Thank you mix stamp set.  Here is another example of this wonderful set from my friend Chris's website.  
amuse studio rubber stamps
Stars die cuts 
Gold embossing powder 
Chevron Onyx ribbon 
Four of the inks from the fall ink set 
3D foam Adhesives 
Black Stayzon Ink 

I hope everyone's families enjoy their Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment