Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24th Challange

Anything goes was this week's challenge for Chris's design team for Amuse Stamped Blessings.

I was thinking of my friend Anne as my inspiration.  I met her my senior year in French Class she was such a big part of my life back then.  As friends do we drifted apart and these past two years we have drifted back together thanks to Facebook.  Anne still goes to France now.  I haven't been yet but it is definitely on my list of places to go.  Thanks for the inspiration my friend!



My mind wanders outside of card
My mind wanders inside of card
 Here are all the wonderful products I used:


Cherry Twine
 
Love me do stamp set

Nave cardstock



Starry Night Background Stamp

Versamark 
C'est La Vie stamp set

White Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. Wow...what a lovely night scene but there is oh so much more to this card! I can't believe it's a tri-fold card! Totally amazing and thanks for sharing your thoughts as you created this...that's always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris you are my biggest champion next to my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete