Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekly Design team Challenge

Good Morning.  It is time for another weekly challenge.  This week's challenge was Valentine's Day.  I seem to find my inspiration in the weirdest places.  I was sitting at my desk and I was as usual avoiding the daunting spreadsheet in front of me.  I keep a container of Tic Tacs right by my monitor.  So I look over and think ah ha (picture the big light bulb above my head here).  So this week I have created a cute little Tic Tac Valentines day card.  This card is very simple to do I have the directions listed below.

Check out all of the other great creations over at www.stampedblessings.com where Chris from A Muse Studios has the best ideas.  I love my internet pal and she has all the supplies available on her website.




I am still building my  A Muse supplies so once again I have used Mad for Plaid and Punny for you.

The dimensions for the card are as follows:

Base in Black:
5 x 3

Pink for the front:

4 3/4 x 2 3/4

Inside Tic Tac Holder

Black: 3/4 x 4 1/4 scored at 1/2" and 1 1/4" flip to the other end and repeat.
Pink 1/2 x 4 

Belly Band:

Black: 1 x 6
Pink: 3/4 x 6

If you look very closely at the belly band you will see that it is stamped in the pink using the puzzle piece from Very Punny.

The black ink I have used is Versa Fine black ink.  Black ink to me is just like a little black dress you have to find just the right one and when you do stick to it.  It looks great on you just like Versa Fine looks great on all my cards.

Can't wait to hear what you all think of the is week's card.


No comments:

Post a Comment