Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just "Chicken" In

Ta da... Well here Goes.... My first post. I am so excited to be on here tonight sharing with you what I love. Stamping and creating. Tonight for my first post I am going to show you a "cased" project from a speaker at Regionals. Michelle Suit Stampin Up Manager from Manasas, VA. She did a wonderful presentation on Workshop Wow's. She does THE MOST AMAZING punch art.

Tonight I went up into my craft room ready to create only to discover that I had loaned out the punch that I wanted to use. But never fear MDS to the rescue!!!!! In a matter of minutes I went and created Chicken pieces parts and a saying. It was so easy to do.

Hope you all enjoy let me know what you think. I didn't have any feathers but plan on getting them. The set of cards are Michelle's from regionals.

Supplies:
Designer label punch
Word Window Punch
MDS 2
Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin Dimensionals
Whisper White Ink
Sponge Dauber
Mono Adhesive
This and That DSP
Honey Comb Embossing Folder







2 comments:

  1. So cute! Now I know what you needed your ornament punch for! :) Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete