Sunday, June 28, 2015

Anything goes alternative uses

Good Morning!  This week's Challenge from my friend Chris Franco over at www.stampedblessings.com  is anything goes.

My inspiration this weekend came from my friend Janine who is going to have a lovely yet to be named baby girl in a few weeks.  My mind is filled with all things baby and I headed down to my studio and realized hey I don't have anything baby.  "What am I going to do"?  I was already inspired for Fourth of July so can I incorporate this?  The answer is Yes of course.



If you check out the background of the card you will notice starbursts and those are from the new Amuse catalog!  The stamp set is called Bottlerocket.  I used black memento ink, silver stayzon, and bubblegum inks to stamp the starbursts on.  The paper is bubblegum, onyx, silver, and the heart paper I had left  over from Valentine's Day.  I keep all of my scraps for just such and occasion. 

Hopefully you are inspired to reexamine your old stamp sets and make something new or buy a new set and imagine the possibilities.

Check out Chris's website and you can purchase any of these wonderful products.  

Happy stamping.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the card and I got to see the goodies you made inside that bag. AMAZING! You are crazy talented!

    ReplyDelete